Issue No. 2 | September 2019
Our second issue, available now! Road Grays is expertly printed on premium paper, and is ad-free. All articles are exclusive to print.
Inside Issue No. 2:
- Joshua Jackson explores how we define ourselves through fandom, via his experience as a New England kid who defected to the Yankees’ side.
- Vince Guerrieri tells the story of the never-built domed stadium that could have kept the Dodgers in Brooklyn.
- Scooter Anderson profiles a group of Shreveport, La., fans and their quest to give their abandoned minor-league park a second life.
- David Wilson explains how Australian baseball, long in cricket’s shadow, is finding its niche and looking toward its future.
- We look at the sheet music for “Take Me Out to the Ball Game”’s many early-20th-century copycats, and consider what they tell us about the female fans of the era.
Plus: Cleveland’s post-Wahoo T-shirt economy; An infamous criminal’s baseball life; Finding peace on a Cubs broadcast; and much more!
Perfect bound, 72 pages, 6.5″ × 9.25″.